My favourite curry pastes are the Cock Brand pastes. They go off quickly, even if refrigerated, but if they are frozen, they keep for years. Even better, you can just remove a few tablespoons of the curry paste even it is frozen. Brilliant!
- 3 tablespoons of yellow curry paste
- 400g can of coconut milk
- 450g (1 lb) of chicken pieces. Breast meat is good but I feel the cuts with bones impart more flavour
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- 125g packet of fresh baby sweetcorn
- 1 teaspoon nam pla (fish sauce)
- Part boil the potatoes for 7 minutes and set to one side
- Cut your chicken into bite-sized pieces, cutting through the bone with a cleaver if needed
- Halve the baby sweetcorn cobs
- Mix the can of coconut milk well and add to a pan or wok together with the yellow curry paste
- Add the chicken pieces, potatoes, baby sweetcorn cobs and nam pla
- Bring the coconut milk to the boil and reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.