A waffle is a leavened batter or dough cooked between two plates, patterned to give a characteristic size, shape and surface impression. There are many variations based on the type of iron and recipe used, with over a dozen regional varieties in Belgium alone.
We have a number of articles relating to waffles and waffle makers
- A basic waffle mix that can be used in machine or made in a griddle pan
- Breakfast waffles
- J.M. Posner Belgian Waffle Maker
- Ready to use waffle mix, just add oil and water
- J.M. Posner Belgian Waffle Maker user manual
- Waffle recipes and ingredients
- Waffle maker and accessories J.m. Posner
- Waffle maker + waffle mix Amazon Uk
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.