Tunisian salad recipe (V)
Vary the amount of chilli to suit your personal taste.
- 1 cucumber, peeled, deseeded and cut into small cubes
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green sweet pepper, roasted, deseeded and chopped finely
- A handful of spring onions, sliced on the diagonal
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground cumin seeds
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Mix all of the ingredients in a serving bowl
- Drizzle with olive oil, add the lemon zest and squeeze the lemon juice over the salad
- Toss the ingredients to coat with the dressing
- Season to taste
- Chill for 30 minutes
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.