Toasted Somerset Brie and crispy bacon sandwich
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 4 Rashers of de-rinded streaky bacon
- 4 Large slices quality white bread
- 135g Ripe Somerset brie
- Grill the bacon until crispy and remove.
- Using kitchen paper, wipe out grill pan.
- Cut crusts off the sliced bread and butter both sides.
- Cut the ripe brie into strips and arrange them on two of the slices of bread.
- Using scissors cut the crispy bacon rashers into 3 and arrange on top of the cheese.
- Cover with remaining slices of bread and press down at edges.
- Place sandwiches on the grill rack and grill 5 cm from the
- heat until the sandwiches are golden brown - about 1 to 2 minutes both sides.
- Cut into quarters and serve immediately.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.