- Put the cream into the bowl without the Butterfly and beat for a few minutes / Speed 7, until you note a change in the sound of the machine.
- You will observe that the fat has separated from the whey.
- Put the internal steaming basket in the bowl and run it under the cold tap until the water becomes clean.
- Drain through the basket and dry well with kitchen paper.
- If you want to flavour it, add your chosen ingredient once the butter has been made and mix at Speed 5.
- Also, you can flavour it at the beginning, adding the chosen ingredient to the cream, but bear in mind that washing will make it lose its flavour.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#thermomix #spanish #fat #cream #butter #whey #whippingcream #thermomixbutter #steaming