Tartare Sauce (TM)
This is a translation of a recipe in Salsas y Aliños con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
- 250g olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 4 pickled gherkins
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Drain the capers and gherkins and cut the latter into several pieces.
- Place all of the ingredients apart from the oil and vinegar in the TM.
- Run the machine at Speed 4.
- With the MC in place, add the oil, little by little to the lid and carry on mixing until you have a similar texture to mayonnaise.
- Add the vinegar and mix for 3 seconds / Speed 4 and then halt the machine.
- Leave to rest 2 hours in the fridge before consumption.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.