Quick tartare sauce
I have been experimenting with the best 'quick' tartare sauce recipe. (tartare sauce - US) This is the best I have found using ingredients from the fridge. I don't always have gherkins around but it was quite acceptable with pickled onions, especially if you have any fresh dill available.
- 150 ml mayonnaise - try our cheats mayonnaise, it's quick and easy.
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 1 small pickled gherkin, chopped
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley (optional)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill (optional)
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl and serve immediately.
It will keep reasonably well if refrigerated
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.