see also: Potato wedge recipes
Albert Bartlett products can be found in most UK supermarkets. You can find out more about their products at http://albertbartlett.co.uk.
- 700g Rooster potatoes, washed and cut into thick wedges
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- ¼ teaspoons Ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoons Ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoons Paprika
- Pre - heat oven to 225 C / Gas 7
- Place a roasting tray into the oven and leave till tray is very hot.
- Pour the oil into the tray, arrange the potatoes in a single layer onto the tray, return the tray to the oven and roast the potatoes till golden brown (about 20 minutes), turning once or twice.
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking sprinkle the spices over the chips.
- Remove potatoes from the oven, sprinkle with sea salt and serve with garlic mayonnaise or your favourite dip.
We have a number of chip (french fries) recipes:
- Classic french fries
- Heston Blumenthal's Triple Cooked Chips
- Spiced rooster oven chips
- Potato wedges recipe
- Tex-Mex potato wedges
- What are the best potatoes for chips
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of the now inactive www.albert-bartlett.co.uk
#spicedroosterovenchips #potatoes #spices #roast #wedges #groundcoriander #oliveoil #roastingtray #potatowedgerecipes #groundcumin #garlicmayonnaise