Sopa mallorquina (TM)
- 300g white cabbage
- 50g olive oil
- 1 potato, peeled and cut
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut
- 1 green pepper, cut
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and cut
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 1 kg water
- 50g sobrasada
- Cut the cabbage unto pieces and put in the bowl.
- Chop with 3 or 4 hits on the Turbo.
- Remove from the bowl and reserve a little of it to garnish.
- Put the remaining ingredients, except for the sobrasada, into the bowl 7 seconds / Speed 3½ until everything is well chopped.
- Add the cabbage 25 minutes / 100° / Reverse blade / Speed spoon.
- When that time has lapsed, check that the cabbage is cooked.
- Serve the soup in individual dishes, garnished with the reserved cabbage and the sobrasada, which has been shaped into quenelles with the help of two small spoons.
- Translated from a recipe in Cocina española con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.