- 30ml olive oil
- 50g butter
- Garlic, to taste, chopped
- 4 anchovies, rinsed and chopped
- 150g stoned black olives, chopped
- Chilli flakes, to taste
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 200g tinned tomatoes or fresh equivalent if sufficiently ripe, chopped
- Heat the butter and the oil in a saucepan and add all of the ingredients except for the tomatoes.
- Sauté gently for about 10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer for a further 15 minutes.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.