Salsa de Naranja y Frutos Secos (Orange and Dried Fruit Sauce) (TM)
This is a translation of a recipe in Salsas y Aliños con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
- 200g orange juice
- 70g dried apricots
- 50g seedless raisins
- 70g stoneless dried prunes
- 400g Pedro Ximénez wine (sweet, dark sherry or Málaga wine)
- 360g cooking cream (I think this means double cream as single can curdle if cooked on a high heat)
- Put the juice, apricots, raisins, prunes and wine in the bowl 30 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- Nest, add the cream, a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend 20 seconds / Speed 10.
- Cook 8 minutes / 100° / Speed 2.
- Remove from the bowl and pour into a serving dish.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.