- 1 cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 225 g young carrots, diced
- 340 g firm potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 240 g young beetroot, peeled and cubed
- 340 g cooked chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 225 g ham, diced
- 6 spring onions, chopped
- 240 ml mayonnaise
- 240 ml sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 4 hard boiled eggs, quartered
- In three separate pans, boil the carrots, potatoes and beetroot until just cooked.
- Drain, cool, pat dry and mix the carrots and potatoes with the chicken, ham and cucumber and spring onions.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, cream, dill and parsley.
- Garnish with the egg quarters and beetroot.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.