Roasted sausages with apples and lots of garlic
- 1 pack Debbie and Andrew's Perfect Cumberland Pork Sausages
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 1 bulb garlic, unpeeled and halved lengthways
- 1 tablespoon gluten free wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 dessert apples, sliced
- 1 cooking apple, sliced
- 6 fresh sage leaves
- Preheat your oven to 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Place the sausages in a roasting tin along with the onion wedges and garlic bulb halves and drizzle with olive oil. Roast for 20 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Mix together the mustard and maple syrup and pour over the sausage mix. Add the apple pieces and sage leaves and return to the oven.
- Roast for a further 20 minutes then divide up the roast garlic and serve the whole lot straight from the tin.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.