Despite many references to quiquirimichi, I am struggling to find recipes for it.
I have taken the quantities for this recipe from: http://simplyspicedrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/01/argentine-locro-bean-soup.html
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 medium onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- ½ teaspoon hot chili flakes (or to taste)
- Pinch of chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Gently sauté the peppers and onions for 5 minutes until softened.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together
- Allow to cool & serve.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.