Punajuuripihvit (Beetroot steaks)
- 450g large beetroots, cooked and sliced
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 50g fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 30g butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- Dip the beetroot slices in the beaten egg and then into the breadcrumbs
- Melt the butter in a frying pan
- Sauté the coated beetroot on both sides, until golden brown.
- Transfer to a serving platter and sprinkle with the lemon juice and parsley
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#beetroot #breadcrumbs #egg #lemonjuice #parsley #butter #dip #vegetable #salad #punajuuripihvitbeetrootsteaks #fried