Punajuuripihvit (Beetroot steaks)
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 450g large beetroots, cooked and sliced
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 50g fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 30g butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- Dip the beetroot slices in the beaten egg and then into the breadcrumbs
- Melt the butter in a frying pan
- Sauté the coated beetroot on both sides, until golden brown.
- Transfer to a serving platter and sprinkle with the lemon juice and parsley
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.