Porc filets mignons au fromage des Grisons
- 2 pork tenderloin fillets
- 200g Grisons cheese, eg. Bündner Bergkäse, cut into 10 x 20 g pieces
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- Seasoning to taste
- 20g butter
- 250ml veal or pork stock
- 250ml single cream
- Using a sharp knife, cut the pork fillets lengthways, but not all of the way through.
- Slide the 5 pieces of cheese into each fillet.
- Mix the thyme, paprika and seasonings, and rub into the pork.
- In a large frying pan, heat the butter and fry the fillets over a low heat until golden.
- Add the veal stock and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, covered, turning once. Check the pork is properly cooked.
- Add the cream and reduce for 5 minutes further.
- Cut the pork and serve.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.