Pollo en salsa de ajo
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 large, boneless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- Garlic cloves, to taste, peeled and chopped
- 30 ml oloroso sherry
- 1 level teaspoons flour
- 60 ml dry white wine
- 60 ml chicken stock
- Pinch saffron, ground
- Small amount of chopped parsley
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the chicken until it is golden.
- Drain any excess fat and add the garlic.
- Cook for a few minutes and add the sherry.
- When the sherry has heated through (a minute or so), stir in the flour, ensuring that there are no lumps.
- Add the wine, stock, seasoning and saffron and simmer, covered for about 30 minutes, stirring in the parsley just before the end of the cooking time.
Make sure that the chicken is dry before adding it to the pan or it may not colour.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#polloensalsadeajo #chicken #sherry #garlic #flour #parsley #saffron #sauce #stock #tapa #fat