Pimientos de piquillo rellenos de queso
- 8 piquillo peppers, drained and patted dry
- 8 slices tetilla cheese cut to a similar shape as the peppers
- Oregano and hot (picante), pimentón de La Vera, to taste
- Olive oil
- Garlic, to taste, crushed
- Fresh parsley to garnish, chopped
- Sprinkle the cheese with the oregano and the pimentón.
- Push each cheese slice into a pepper.
- Heat a little oil to a fairly high temperature in a frying pan, add the garlic and immediately sauté the peppers for about 30 seconds on each side.
- Garnish with the chopped parsley.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.