From Cookipedia(Redirected from Pickled jalapeños)
- A chipotle is a jalapeño that has been smoked. It is often found in adobo sauce both dried chipotles and those in adobo sauce can be found at CubanCuisine.co.uk
- A Jalapeño Slammer is a popular appetiser made of jalapeño peppers wrapped in pastrami, lightly breaded, and deep fried.
- Jalapeño Poppers are a popular appetiser made of jalapeño peppers stuffed with cheese, usually Cheddar, which are then breaded and deep fried
- Jalapeños are a common ingredient in most kinds of salsa.
- Pickled jalapeños are jalapeños that have been sliced and pickled in vinegar and are often used as an addition to a number of common dishes including tacos ,burritos, hot dogs, and pizza. These jalapeños are often known as Nacho Rings, from their popular use in Nachos (a dish of tortilla chips with salsa, chili con carne, melted cheese and soured cream).