Philadelphia rolled cucumber sandwiches
Now you can cover up your faux-pas by offering a cup of tea and a creamy rolled version instead.
- Cut the crusts off the bread and flatten slightly with a rolling pin.
- Spread with Philadelphia and top with very thin slices of cucumber, leaving 1cm at the end of the bread which is Philadelphia only ,to aid rolling up.
- Roll up from the cucumber end so that the Philadelphia at the other end sticks the sandwich together.
- Serve immediately.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia Extra Light (aka Philadelphia Lightest):
- Philadelphia rolled cucumber sandwiches
- Philadelphia fruit smoothie
- Philadelphia extra light jacket potatoes
- Philadelphia extra light fruit scones
A sandwich, not a recipe
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#cucumber #bread #tea #philadelphiarolledcucumbersandwiches #sandwich #philadelphiaextralight #rollingpin #recipesfromothersites #wholemeal