Philadelphia extra light jacket potatoes
If you are counting the calories, this has 1198.0kJ / 286.1 kcal and less than 2 grams of fat!
- 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Place the scrubbed potato in the oven for 1-1 ½ hours until cooked and the skin is crispy.
- Score the top of the potato, open out and fill with the Philly.
Serve with the salad leaves.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia Extra Light (aka Philadelphia Lightest):
- Philadelphia rolled cucumber sandwiches
- Philadelphia fruit smoothie
- Philadelphia extra light jacket potatoes
- Philadelphia extra light fruit scones
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.