Paprika salmon - Air Fryer recipe
Salmon and oranges!
4/5 Visually these are a great match. Jerry, aka Chef)
This recipe is shamelessly purloined from my ProBreeze air fryer and slightly modified to suit my taste.
- 2 x 120 g salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- Pink sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat you air fryer to 180° C
- If using a conventional oven, use the temperatures below and allow 15 minutes for a conventional oven to reach temperature
- 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Using a microplane grater, remove and reserve the zest from half the lemon
- Cut the remaining half of the lemon into very thin slices
- Spray the salmon pieces with a little olive oil
- Add the smoked paprika, lemon zest, salt and pepper to another plate
- Press the salmon pieces into the spice mix to cover all sides
- Add the salmon pieces to the basket and cook for eight minutes
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#airfryer #lemon #salmon #smokedpaprika #lemonjuice #seafishrecipes #britishrecipes #paprika #spice #lemonzest #grater