Oven roasted rooster potatoes with garlic and rosemary
Albert Bartlett products can be found in most UK supermarkets. You can find out more about their products at http://albertbartlett.co.uk.
- 450g Rooster potatoes peeled and cut into quarters
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 50g Soft Butter
- 2 Clove buds
- 5 cloves of garlic. peeled and crushed
- 2 Sprigs of rosemary leaves Chopped
- plain flour for dusting
- Salt & Pepper
- lemon juice
- Pre Heat Oven To 200°C/400°F or Gas mark 6.
- Combine the Crushed garlic, chopped rosemary, butter & lemon juice.
- Part boil the potatoes in salted water till two thirds cooked.
- Drain & leave to cool.
- Lightly dust the cooked potatoes with the flour so they are evenly coated.
- Heat a roasting tin with the olive oil, add the potatoes then place in the oven for approx. 45 minutes until tender.
- Remove the tin, then add the garlic, rosemary and butter, and gently fry for 1 minute until potatoes are coated.
- A comprehensive guide to roast meat cooking times - give the time you want to carve your roast and we'll give you a timed step by step roasting guide
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of the now inactive www.albert-bartlett.co.uk
#potatoes #ovenroastedroosterpotatoeswithgarlicandrosemary #butter #oliveoil #lemonjuice #garlic #rosemary #roasting #fry #boil #salted