New potatoes with ham, cream and onions
A perfect dish to eat in front of the television on a cold winter's night
Home-made pasta is so easy to make!
- 400g new potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 Cloves garlic, cut in half
- 2 bay leaves
- 250g cooked and shredded higher welfare ham which is labelled Freedom Food, outdoor reared, outdoor bred, free-range or organic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 4 tablespoon sour cream
- Place the potatoes, halved if necessary, in a pan and cover with boiling water. Add the garlic and bay leaves. Cover with a lid and simmer gently for approximately 20 minutes or until just tender. Once cooked, drain immediately and discard the garlic and bay leaves. Return the potatoes to the pan and lightly crush with the back of a fork.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the ham and spring onion, cook for a few minutes or until the ham and the spring onion are just warmed through.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.