Mushroom sauce (TM)
- 150g prawns
- 100g white wine
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 leeks (only the white part)
- 250g mushrooms
- 200g single cream
- Sal, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Put the shells and the heads of the prawns into the bowl (reserve the bodies) together with the white wine and make a broth 4 minutes / 100° / Speed 3½.
- Strain through a fine sieve and reserve.
- Thoroughly wash the bowl and lid.
- Next, tip the oil, butter, garlic and the leeks into the bowl 3 seconds / Speed 5 to chop them all.
- Using the spatula, push down the ingredients inside the bowl 5 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 3½.
- Afterwards, chop 15 seconds / Speed 5 and push down the ingredients inside the bowl.
- Add the mushrooms in thick slices, the cream, salt, pepper and the reserved prawn broth 10 minutes / 100° / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon.
- One minute before the end of the cooking time add the prawn bodies.
- Check that the mushrooms are tender.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 Imprescindible para tu cocinawhich is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.