Minced lamb pittas
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon white cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 Cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 250 g minced lamb
- 4 pitta breads
- Powder the coriander, cumin, (cinnamon if sticks) in a coffee grinder.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion, garlic and all of the spices and gently stir fry for 7 minutes.
- Turn up the heat a little and add the lamb. Fry for 9 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in the fresh coriander and serve.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.