Meat stock cubes (TM)
- 300g lean meat, cut into pieces (chicken, beef, pork)
- 1 whole tomato
- 300g various vegetables (celery, carrot, onion, leek, garlic etc.)
- 30g red wine
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 Clove bud (optional)
- 300g coarse salt
- Put the meat in the bowl to chop it 10 seconds / Speed 8.
- Remove the meat and reserve it.
- Next, tip in the tomato and all of the vegetables and chop 10 seconds / Speed 6.
- Incorporate the meat, wine, bay leaf, clove and salt 30 minutes / 100° / Speed 1.
- If, due to the type of salt, meat, etc. that you use, you see a little liquid, program 5 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- Leave it to cool in the bowl for a few minutes, then blend 1 minute / Speed 6 and finally 1 minute / Speed 10.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Keep in a container in the fridge. Salt is a natural preservative. When the mixture is cold, you can shape it into a 4cm cylinder, cut it into medallions of 2cm thick and wrap them individually in cling film or tin foil.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.