Jalapeno and Lime spiced almonds
A great snack
4.6/5 Easy, tasty and healthy The Judge
Making some spicy nibbles with the Taste Sensation seasoning I've managed to get my hands on. Very impressed with the Taste Sensation Jalapeno and Lime Seasoning, fabulous. It's good enough to eat with a spoon - reminder to self: try this on chicken pieces!
- 200 g shelled almonds
- 1 tablespoon ghee, butter or olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tablespoon muscovado sugar
- ½ teaspoon pink sea salt, optional
- Heat the ghee or butter in a wok, do not let it burn
- Add the garlic and saute for a minute or so. As soon as the garlic starts to colour, take off the heat and add the almonds - toss them to cover evenly
- Add the sugar and reheat so it melts and coats the nuts
- Shake the seasoning and salt over and mix in really well
- Inspired by Taste Sensation seasoning mixes!
They are so good, I don't suppose they will be around for long.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#garlic #almonds #tastesensation #ghee #butter #jalapenoandlimespicedalmonds #refrigerator #muscovadosugar #wok #tastesensationrecipes #nuts