Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, peeled and crushed
- A pinch chili powder
- 4 plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 corn tortillas
- 2 free range eggs
- Chopped chilli peppers, to taste
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped coriander or parsley
- To prepare the ranchero sauce, in a frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat
- Add the onion and garlic, and sauté until softened, 4 or 5 minutes
- Add the tomatoes, peppers, chili powder, salt and a few grinds of black pepper and reduce to a simmer
- Simmer for about 10 minutes, until the sauce begins to thicken
- Add the coriander or parsley, turn off the heat and cover the pan to keep the sauce warm
- In another frying pan, lightly fry the tortillas in 1 tablespoon of oil. Remove and drain
- If necessary, add additional oil to the second frying pan and fry the eggs until they are "sunny-side up".
- Transfer the eggs to the tortillas, and cover with the ranchero sauce
- Serve immediately
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.