Herby sliced baked potatoes
Also good Air Fried
A simple variation on baked potatoes, with a herby finish.
- 4 large baking potatoes, skins on and thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) olive oil
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 220° C (425° F - gas 7), [fan oven 200° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Leave the baking tray in the oven while it heats
- Mix the potatoes and the rest of the ingredients together
- Spread out on a preheated baking tray with a grid.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until the potatoes are nice and crispy
Use fresh herbs of your choice if you have them.
For an easy way to mix these ingredients, pop them all in a Lock and Lock box, close the lid and shake gently until mixed well.
- A comprehensive guide to roast meat cooking times - give the time you want to carve your roast and we'll give you a timed step-by-step roasting guide
- Pulled pork
- The renowned Mr Brown Pulled Pork - Oriental
- The renowned Mr Brown's Pulled Pork (Slow cooker recipe)
- The renowned Mr Brown's Pulled Pork (Sous-Vide recipe)
- Cochinita pibil
- Beer pickled belly of pork
- Eight hour smoky pulled pork in Guinness
- Pulled pork (slow cooker recipe)
- Slow roast recipes
- Our smoker recipe section
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#herbyslicedbakedpotatoes #potatoes #bakingtray #driedmixedherbs #bakedpotatoes #baking #bake #rest #miseenplace #oliveoil #freshherbs