Green peppercorn sauce (TM)
- 50g butter
- 20g extra virgin olive oil
- 100g onion
- 1 leek (only the white part)
- 1 clove garlic
- 150g mushrooms, blanched in lemon juice
For the rest
- Put all of the sofrito ingredients into the bowl and chop 4 seconds / Speed 5.
- Next program 7 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 3½.
- Add the cream, the stock cube and 1 teaspoon of the green peppercorns 10 minutes / 100° / Speed 3½.
- Add the rest of the peppercorns 3 minutes / 90° / Speed 1.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Please note that the quantity of peppercorns is very large and you may feel the need to reduce this. The majority of them are consumed whole, but I had to blitz them due to my husband's forthcoming dental treatment.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.