Fumet de pescado (Fish stock) (TM)
- 150g prawn shells and heads (use the bodies to make something else)
- 1 leek, chopped into chunks
- 25g extra virgin olive oil
- 800g water
- 150g monkfish bones
- Salt, to taste
- Parsley, to taste
- Tip the prawn heads and shells, leek, and the oil into the bowl 3 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 4.
- Incorporate the water, monkfish bones, salt and parsley 8 minutes / 100° / Speed 2.
- Strain through a fine sieve.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#bones #thermomix #monkfish #parsley #prawn #leek #paellas #fishstock #stock #sieve #soups