Fumet de pescado (Fish stock) (TM)
Home-made pasta is so easy to make!
- 150g prawn shells and heads (use the bodies to make something else)
- 1 leek, chopped into chunks
- 25g extra virgin olive oil
- 800g water
- 150g monkfish bones
- Salt, to taste
- Parsley, to taste
- Tip the prawn heads and shells, leek, and the oil into the bowl 3 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 4.
- Incorporate the water, monkfish bones, salt and parsley 8 minutes / 100° / Speed 2.
- Strain through a fine sieve.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.