Flemish stew with rooster potatoes
Albert Bartlett products can be found in most UK supermarkets. You can find out more about their products at http://albertbartlett.co.uk.
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 500g Rooster potatoes peeled and diced 1½ cm
- 1 large onion peeled and diced
- 2 large carrots peeled and cut into sticks 2cm long
- 750ml chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 6 slices of smoked bacon, thick
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the bacon into sticks and place in a large saucepan with the butter and the onions.
- Cook over a moderate heat for 5 minutes then add the carrots, potatoes and stock.
- Bring to a gentle simmer and season well with salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil and cook for about 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with the parsley before serving.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of the now inactive www.albert-bartlett.co.uk