Conejo con maní (Rabbit in peanut sauce)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1.2 kg rabbit pieces (bone in)
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- Garlic, to taste, peeled and left whole
- 115 g roasted peanuts, finely ground
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 425 ml hot chicken stock
- 280 ml dry white wine
- Heat the oil in a large pot, quickly stir in the paprika and add the rabbit pieces.
- Sauté them lightly, then remove and reserve.
- Add the onions and garlic to the pan and cook until the onions are soft.
- Return the rabbit to the pan and add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well, cover, and simmer until the rabbit is tender - about 1½ hours.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.