Chicken liver paté (TM)
This recipe needs advance preparation!
A simple recipe for a tasty liver paté
- 500g chicken livers, cleaned and without cores
- 100g brandy to marinate
- 30g butter
- 30g olive oil
- 50g onion
- 150g York ham
- 150g bacon
- 200g single cream
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 1 clove, ground
- Put the butter, oil and onion in the bowl 4 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 3½
- Drain the chicken livers well (discard the brandy) and add them, with the rest of the ingredients, except the cream, 20 seconds / Speed 5-10 progressively
- Add the cream 8 minutes / 100° / Speed 5
- Leave to cool a little in the bowl and then blitz at Speed 10 until you have a very fine texture
- Transfer to a terrine and garnish to taste
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#chickenlivers #brandy #thermomix #butter #cream #marinate #onion #ham #ground #oliveoil #bacon