Cheese and chilli popcorn
Fantastic flavours; it's quite hot, has a hint of saltiness with the cheese and yet it's also quite sweet. A winner.
- 3 tablespoons popping corn
- 12 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Taste Sensation Chili Cheese marinade
- Heat the oil in a large heavy based pot for a minute or so
- Drop the popcorn into the pot and shimmy the pot to coat the popcorn evenly with oil
- Cover with a spatter guard - this stops the corn and the fat from going everywhere and also allows the moisture to escape, which a pan lid would not
- A tea towel works just as well, but take care it does not catch fire!
- Once most of the corn has popped, remove from the heat and shake into a Lock & Lock box
- Add a tablespoon of Taste Sensation Chili Cheese marinade to the Lock & Lock box, cover and shake like mad to cover the popcorn.
- Eat and enjoy!
A spatter guard is perfect for popping corn
Serve with a chilled beer!
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#tastesensationchilicheesemarinade #popcorn #corn #spatterguard #snacksandlightbites #popped #recipes #popcornrecipes #britishrecipes #northamericanrecipes #unusualrecipes