Cheatin' pork enchiladas
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- About 700g of pre cooked pork tenderloin fillet - I used Sous vide Tex-Mex pork tenderloin fillet
- 600g carton of Covent Garden Tennessee pulled pork and bean soup
- 50 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 corn or flour tortillas
- 4 or 5 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Old India Taco Seasoning or a similar spice blend
- A splash of olive oil for the filling and a drizzle to oil the baking dish
for the topping
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F - gas 4), [fan oven 160° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Add the filling ingredients to a bowl and mix really well.
- Lightly oil the base of a baking tray with olive oil.
- Distribute the filling amongst the 8 tortillas, adding the filling to all of them before rolling up takes the guesswork out of the amount needed for each tortilla.
- Roll the tortillas up and starting at one end of the tray, lay them fold side down so they don't unroll.
- Pour the soup over the tortillas and jiggle the pan to ensure it gets between the rolls.
- Top with 50 g of cheddar cheese a drizzle of olive oil and a grate of black pepper.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.