Bron's Spanish vegetable stock concentrate (TM)
- garlic to taste, peeled
- A handful flat parsley
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 1 12cm piece of thick mooli, peeled
- 1 parsnip, peeled
- 1 stick celery including leafy part
- 2 leeks
- 1 onion (The total of the above should weigh about 820g)
- 200g salt
- 20g olive oil
- Chop the vegetables into chunks, place them into the TM bowl and blitz progressively from Speed 7-10 until the vegetables are vary finely chopped.
- Add the salt and the olive oil and and set 30 mins/100º/Speed 2½.
- Then blitz progressively from Speed 7-10/30 seconds.
- Store in the fridge in a jar or Lock&lock box.
- Very slightly adapted from a recipe on Forum Thermomix
I use about 4 tsps of concentrate to 1 litre of liquid, but you may wish to adjust according to your taste.
The salt quantity may appear to be massive, but because you only use small amounts at a time, it will not taste over salty.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.