- Tip the milk, sugar and butter into the bowl 1 minute / 37° / Speed 2½
- Add the yolks and yeast and mix 10 seconds / Speed 4
- Add the flour and the salt 15 seconds / Speed 6 and then 2 minutes / Speed Dough
- Put the dough in a greased mould, then glaze with beaten egg and leave until double in volume
- Bake in the oven for 25-35 minutes @ 220° C (425° F - gas 7), [fan oven 200° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.