Bread with no name
- 600g very strong Canadian white bread flour
- 370g sparkling mineral water
- 7g dried fast action yeast
- 1¼ teaspoons salt
- Mix the flour with the cold water (Thermomix 30 seconds)
- Leave to autolyse for 2 hours
- Incorporate the yeast and the salt (Thermomix 30 seconds)
- Knead according to your chosen method (Thermomix 2 minutes, 30 seconds)
- Shape into a ball and put into a lightly oiled bowl
- Cover with cling film and leave in the fridge overnight
- In the morning, remove the dough from the fridge and leave at room temperature until the dough has doubled
- Again, shape into a ball and leave until doubled in size
- Using 150g of the dough, make a plaited circle and place in the bottom of the banneton
- Shape the rest of the dough and put in the banneton on the plaited circle
- Leave to rest until doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 230º
- When the dough is ready, transfer to a baking sheet, lower the oven temperature to 220º and bake for 40 minutes.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.