Arroz malandrinho de tomate
Home-made pasta is so easy to make!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- Garlic to taste, finely diced
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced (use tinned ones if ripe ones are not available)
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 500 ml water or vegetable stock
- 225 g arborio or paella rice
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and cook the onions and garlic until they onion is transparent (about 10 minutes).
- Add the tomatoes and parsley and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the water or stock, bring to the boil and add the rice and seasoning.
- Simmer for about 25 minutes and serve.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.