Arroz malandrinho de tomate
Naughty, but nice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- Garlic to taste, finely diced
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced (use tinned ones if ripe ones are not available)
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 500 ml water or vegetable stock
- 225 g arborio or paella rice
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and cook the onions and garlic until they onion is transparent (about 10 minutes).
- Add the tomatoes and parsley and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the water or stock, bring to the boil and add the rice and seasoning.
- Simmer for about 25 minutes and serve.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#arrozmalandrinhodetomate #rice #diced #garlic #parsley #paella #paellarice #boil #grain #simmer #onion