White chocolate, cranberry and pistachio fudge
- 200g white chocolate,chopped small or grated
- 400g can condensed milk (or make your own)
- 125g unsalted butter
- 80g sugar of any sort
- 1 tablespoon liquid glucose
- A handful of pistachio nuts
- A handful of dried cranberries (Craisins), plus some extra
- Put the chocolate, condensed milk, butter, sugar and glucose in a non-stick saucepan.
- Dissolve over a medium low heat until smooth, stirring from time to time.
- Stir in the pistachio nuts and cranberries.
- Pour into a small baking tin, lined with clingfilm or Bake-O-Glide and sprinkle the extra cranberries over the top.
- Chill for at least an hour in the fridge until firm.
- Cut into squares and keep in the fridge in an airtight container.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.