From Cookipedia(Redirected from Tortilla pots)
Fill them with the food of your choice, you'll find them to be much stronger than you might imagine.
- 1 pack of soft wheat flour tortilla wraps or soft cornmeal tortilla wraps.
- Olive oil for spraying for brushing
- Preheat the oven to 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Lightly spray or brush your oven-proof bowls so the tortilla wrap doesn't stick once it has been baked.
- Lightly spray the top surface of the tortilla with a little olive oil, not too much.
- Push the tortilla into your bowl so it makes a 'useful' shape.
- Bake the tortillas, in the bowls for 6 minutes or until they start to colour.
- Watch them closely as the time between browning and burning is really short!
- Carefully remove the bowls from the oven and invert them over paper towels and knock the shaped tortilla out onto the paper towels.
- They remain soft and pliable while they are still hot so leave them upside down for 15 minutes or so to cool and harden, ready for use.
- If like me, you don't have enough bowls, you can make these in batches, they keep pretty well for a day or so.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.