Taste Sensation Well Matured Cheese Powder
£4.55 – £34.20 [Feb 2020]
|250g Heat Sealed Pillow Pouch||£4.55|
|500g Heat Sealed Pillow Pouch||£7.69|
|1kg Heat Sealed Pillow Pouch||£12.88|
|1.8kg Heat Sealed Pillow Pouch||£21.47|
|2.5kg Heat Sealed Pillow Pouch||£33.70|
|2.5kg Catering Tub||£34.20|
|450g Heat Sealed Stand up Pouch||£7.10|
|950g Heat Sealed Stand up Pouch||£12.36|
prices as of January 2020
- Order Direct from Taste Sensation: tastesensationltd.com/product/well-matured-cheese-powder/
- Amazon UK: amazon.co.uk/Well-Matured-Cheese-Powder-gram
Taste Sensation products available from Amazon UK
A large number of Taste Sensation's products can be bought directly from Amazon UK in 250g, 500g, 1kg and 1,8kg vacuum sealed packs.
The Taste Sensation range of dairy products include a selection of 100% dried concentrated cheese powders, which are an excellent ingredient to boost aroma and flavour in many applications. The cheese powders originate from Lactosan.com in Denmark who are world renowned.
The cheese undergoes a spray drying process of dehydration where 95% of the moisture is removed; it is then ground to a fine concentrated powder. The %100 cheese powder is easy to use (a must have kitchen ingredient) it will provide a unique combination of aroma and taste in any application, below are just a few suggestions on how this fantastic product can be used to naturally boost a real cheesy flavour.
Biscuits & other Baking (biscotti, crackers, scones, quiches, etc)
The recommended dosage rate in savoury biscuit and bakery applications is typically 4-10%.
Creams & Desserts
Flavour & Seasoning Blends (barbecue meats, steak, hamburgers, and sausages)
The natural, free amino acids found in well-matured cheese provide a rich, long lasting flavour boost in a wide range of food applications.
In flavour and seasoning applications, Cheese Powders are typically used at rates from 10-40%.
Savoury Snacks (popcorn, chips, crisps, potato wedges, nuts, crumb coatings)
In extruded and expanded savoury snacks, Cheese Powder provides a unique combination of taste, functionality and convenience, making it the obvious choice for use in a wide range of savoury snack applications.
Apart from providing a basic cheese note, Cheese Powder is also applied as a “body” for complimentary ingredients and plays an important role in the overall mouth feel and flavour release perception of the end product.
Soups, Sauces & Dressings (dips, pasta, spaghetti)
Suggested Cheese Sauce Recipe
- Gradually add the milk to the cheese powder, stirring until all the milk has absorbed the cheese powder.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat and gradually stir in one- third of the milk and cheese powder blend.
- Return to the heat and simmer, stirring, until the milk blend is absorbed.Repeat this process, stirring all the time, allowing the sauce to become thick and shiny before adding more of the milk blend.
- When the entire milk blend is added bring to the boil. Simmer gently for 2-3 minutes and season with salt and white pepper.
#cheese #biscuit #protein #tastesensationwellmaturedcheesepowder #snacks #msg #butter #simmer #yeast #plainflour #cowsmilkcheeses