Category:Taste Sensation products
Taste Sensation products
Taste Sensation is a subsidiary of the Company known as Fruishion Ltd. We are a family run business and have been in the trade for over 20 years, initially manufacturing sandwich fillings but now supply Seasonings/ Marinades/Flavourings to an across the board group of buyers from the individual householder to large trade wholesalers.
At Taste Sensation we are committed to sourcing only the best ingredients, we are dedicated and focused in our approach to business and our aim is to provide a stable, responsive and flexible service whilst constantly developing our product range to suit our customer’s needs.
Buy Direct from Taste Sensation
Also available on eBay
What We Provide
Quality standards and procedures are constantly being reviewed to ensure that they are up to date.
In this way we can satisfy the requirements of Customers, Consumers and relevant national, international and EU legislation on Food Safety, and can demonstrate that all reasonable precautions are taken and due diligence is exercised in the manufacture of Taste Sensation products. Our assurance of food safety for all our products is managed using HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) and since August 2015 we are audited yearly by the Salsa Food Standards (Salsa Site Code: 4192), please check us out at www.salsafood.co.uk.
There is a special category on Cookipedia covering recipes made using Taste Sensation products.
A Colourful and Interesting Range of Products!
Taste Sensation products available from Amazon UK
A large number of Taste Sensation's products can be bought directly from Amazon UK in 250g, 500g, 1kg and 1,8kg vacuum sealed packs.
I personally ordered Taste Sensation Tex Mex Glaze Dry Rub and was immensely impressed with it, especially as my previous favourite blend is no longer available.
I contacted Nick for some samples of his other products, which I am working my way through. So far, I can thoroughly recommend everything I've tried.
Their spice blends only contain 100% herbs and spices, no cheap fillers like sugar, salt or flour and are mainly aimed at people on low salt/sugar and gluten free diets. Their blends are also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
As well as hundreds of spices and seasoning mixes, they can also supply high-quality cheese powders in quantities that are suitable to the home user, as well as commercial users. These cheese powders originate from from Lactosan.com in Denmark and according to Nick Lumby, are the best dried cheese powder manufacturers in the world.
After testing a huge sample of their products, I only found two problems:
- The falafel mix: This contains so much much mint, even my chickens wouldn't eat it. I'm not even sure if there should be mint as an ingredient, possibly as an accompaniment if it's to your taste.
Anyway, for such a wide range of products, that's not bad going!
- Fruishion Ltd
- Costrells, Unit 4, Derritt Lane,
- BH23 8AX
- 01425 674669
Pages in category "Taste Sensation products"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Taste Sensation All Purpose Seasoning
- Taste Sensation Cajun Seasoning
- Taste Sensation Chili Cheese marinade
- Taste Sensation chilli coconut marinade
- Taste Sensation Extra Hard Cheese Powder
- Taste Sensation fajita seasoning
- Taste Sensation harissa seasoning
- Taste Sensation Italian seasoning
- Taste Sensation Jalapeno and Lime Seasoning
- Taste Sensation Kashmiri Curry Powder
- Taste Sensation Lime Juice Powder
- Taste Sensation Matured Blue Cheese powder
- Taste Sensation Mexican seasoning
- Taste Sensation Mixed Sweet Red and Green Bell Pepper Granules
- Taste Sensation Nacho Cheese seasoning
- Taste Sensation Philly cheesesteak seasoning
- Taste Sensation Piri Piri seasoning
- Taste Sensation Salt and Vinegar powder
- Taste Sensation Smoked Paprika Powder
- Taste Sensation Smokey BBQ & Apple sauce Mix
- Taste Sensation Spicy Mango Marinade Flavouring
- Taste Sensation Tangy Chipotle Marinade
- Taste Sensation Tomato powder
- Taste Sensation Well Matured Cheese Powder
- Tex Mex Glaze Dry Rub