This is a translation of a recipe in Salsas y Aliños con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
- 150g black olives
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tin anchovies
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Black pepper
- Remove the stones from the olives.
- Put them in the bowl with the capers, the peeled garlic, the anchovies and 2 tablespoons of the oil.
- Blend 15 seconds / Speed 6.
- Add 3 more tablespoons oil and check for salt.
- Blend 3 seconds / Speed 6.
- If necessary, add a little more oil until you achieve the desired texture.
- Transfer the mixture to a container and grind some black pepper over the top.
- Serve at room temperature.
In this case the anchovies are omitted.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.