Spicy Tomato Dip
- 1 onion, coarsely grated
- 200g tomato puree
- 250g fresh tomatoes, halved, deseeded and finely chopped*
- A large handful fresh parsley and/or mint, finely chopped
- ½ fresh chilli, finely chopped (more or less, to taste)
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- A good pinch of sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Fresh mint
- This couldnt be easier: just mix everything together. Its best if you can let it chill in the fridge for a few hours before serving, to get all those flavours mingling, but its pretty darn good straight-away, too.
- Serve cold or warm, whatever takes your fancy.
- Add a drop of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
All of the ingredients in this recipe can be delivered to your door by Abel & Cole; weekly home deliveries of organic fruit and vegetable boxes, and much much more.