Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 250g unsalted butter, divided into two 125g pieces, and roughly diced
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- Apple or oak smoking chips, briefly soaked in water
- Place the butter in separate bowls.
- Add the sherry vinegar to one of the bowls.
- Beat the butter which is in the bowl without the vinegar, until soft.
- Repeat the operation for the butter containing the vinegar.
- Cover both bowls with cling film or an airtight lid.
For each bowl
- Prepare the smoking gun with the desired wood chips.
- Loosen up a little of the cling film, so that you have just enough room to insert the gun (you can use the tube if you like).
- Light the wood chips with a lighter or match (do NOT use a blow torch or gas lighter).
- Smoke for 15-20 seconds until the bowl is full of smoke.
- Remove the gun and seal the gap with the cling film.
- Leave for 10 minutes.
- Repeat the previous three steps several times (up to 8) until you have the desired smokiness.
- If not using immediately, remove the butters from the bowls, shape and wrap in cling film, or place in containers and keep refrigerated.
Delicious, with or without the sherry vinegar!
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.