- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 2 tablespoons of shoyu sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed Szechuan peppercorns
- 200g fillet steaks in 2 steaks
- Add the mirin, shoyu, ginger and crushed Szechuan peppercorns together in a Lock and Lock style box.
- Pop the steaks in the Lock and Lock box, shut the lid, shake well and refrigerate for an hour to marinade, turning after 30 minutes.
- Place the steaks on a lightly oiled barbecue grill, griddle pan or frying pan and cook for 4 minutes, turning every minute
- Rest for 5 minutes and serve
Serve with a green salad.
This would be a great recipe with which to use your Jaccard meat tenderiser!
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.