Sausage and potato skillet (GF)
It's an ideal Autumn recipe as it uses seasonal vegetables that are easily available from supermarkets or your garden if you are lucky enough to be growing them.
- 1 pack debbie&andrews gluten free sausages
- 6 cooked potatoes, chunked and par boiled
- ¼ butternut squash, cubed and par boiled
- 2 leeks, washed and thinly sliced
- ½ red pepper
- 100g lactose free cheese, grated
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- Olive oil
- If cooking indoors turn on grill to full, if outdoors bring coals to white hot heat then:
- Heat olive oil in a large heavy based saucepan
- Fry debbie&andrews sausages until golden brown, at least 20 minutes then remove from pan
- Fry off leeks, potatoes, butternut, red pepper till soft and golden
- Add sausages back to mix
- Sprinkle top with cheese and spring onions
- If cooking indoors, complete by placing the whole pan under grill until cheese is melted and golden, about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Debbie & Andrew's recipes and product range on Cookipedia
- Cookipedia's recipes from other sites section
- Interactive UK stockist's map
- Gluten free recipes
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.